Stones formed in the kidney due to mineral and organic substances are called kidney stones. When blocked in the uterus can cause a major problem. Stones are of various sizes. There are so many easy and natural remedies which can be used to remove stones from the kidney.
TOP Natural Remedies for Kidney Stones
The following are some simple natural remedies that may help soothe the discomfort of kidney stones and speed up the body’s natural healing process.
- One of the most beneficial and effective remedies for kidney stones is to drink lots of water and juices. Liquid intakes help in keeping kidney stones under control.
- Watermelon is one of the best home remedies for kidney stones. It is one of the fruits which has highest water concentration. It is rich in potassium salts.
- Consuming food rich in Vitamin A prevents the formation of stones in the kidney and strengthens urinary system.
- Coconut water is also one of the best remedies which help in breaking stone so; it could pass easily through urine.
- Consuming Celery helps in preventing stone formation.
- Basil leaves are also effective to remove kidney stones.
- Consuming a glass of orange juice will prevent the formation of kidney stones.
- Avoid foods like tomato, cucumber, cabbage, cauliflower, spinach, and radish.
- It is advised to avoid carbonated beverages and alcohol.
- There are various Yoga positions which are suggested in kidney stones problem such as uttanpadasana, halasana, dhanurasana and bhujangasana are very useful to keep kidneys active.
- One tablespoon mixture of olive oil and lemon juice followed by a glass of water is a useful remedy which is helpful to pass stone through the kidney.
- Grapes are rich in potassium and are helpful and make kidney strong.
- Avoid oily food and meat. It can complicate the problem.
Also Read >> Bulimia Nervosa Facts That Parents Need To Know