Sexually Transmitted Diseases
As you know my Previous post about STD- STDs ( Sexually Transmitted Diseases )are the disease which is caused by sexual intimation. It can cause to anyone man, women, rich or poor. It is caused by sexual intimation, and highly transmittable through vaginal contact and fluids are exchanged within the body, and the virus and bacteria present in the fluid are transferred through the bodies.
There are Five Most Common Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- HIV is the most dangerous STD disease these days. People can have HIV in their body and never even knew that they had it. Having sex using protection is really important. Some common symptoms of HIV are fever and excess night sweats, discoloration of the skin, sudden weight loss, and fatigue. Although, there is no cure for HIV/AIDS virus its symptoms can be controlled by medications.
- Chlamydia is one of the most common STDs popular in teens. It is called as a silent Some of its common symptoms include pain during sexual intercourse, burning when urinating, cloudy vaginal discharge, and lower abdominal pains. Chlamydia is curable. It is very important to get it treated as early as possible to avoid re-infection. If left untreated then there will be a problem in conceiving.
- Genital Herpes is very serious disease today. In the first stage of the disease, there are fever blisters, rashes which can be very painful and may take weeks to heal. There is no cure for genital herpes, but symptoms can be controlled with medications.
- Gonorrhea is known to be one of the most dangerous sexual infections and can be transmitted through intercourse. In this disease, a bacteria known as Neisseria Gonorrhea is transferred from one person to another person via mucous membranes of urethra and cervix while having sexual intercourse. The chances are high of transfer of infection to a newborn baby as well.
- Syphilis is a most painful sexual transmitted disease. The result of transmitting bacteria is that they can damage the reproductive and nervous system.