Know About Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Sexually transmitted diseases are diseases that are spread while having intercourse. During sexual intimation exchange of body fluids occur which is the main cause of STD. Precaution is the best solution to control STD. Use of condom while having sexual intercourse is always advised. Be loyal to your partner. Test regarding STDs should be done on a regular basis. Both the partners take care of checkups on a regular basis. STDs are most dangerous and hazardous disease for the humanity.
STDs can be very embarrassing, and some people are so much embarrassed that they do not bother for treatment. This could lead to serious complications, even death. If you observe symptoms of STD and if there is any problem related to STDs immediately visit the doctor. This disease once could not be cured. So, prevention is better than cure. A person suffering from STD can get medical treatment at any clinic. Some organizations provide medicines and test for free.
There are so many types of STDs, some of them are- Chlamydia, HIV, Genital Herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, etc. some of their symptoms are excess sweat, weight loss, burning while urinating, pain while having sex, abdomen pain, cloud vaginal discharge.
Most of STDs can be cured easily with just a course of antibiotics, but some of them are hazardous and can destroy one’s life. They start destroying the nervous system and can lead to death. So, taking precaution is very necessary. It can be transmitted to the child also from the mother. It is dangerous for generations.
How to avoid sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Keep in mind that preventing from having unsafe sex is the only way to avoid STDs.
- Make use of condoms each time you have sex. Never use a petroleum based lubricant such as Vaseline because the material present in these products may cause the rubber in a latex condom to break which is a serious problem.
- Always stick to one sexual partner. Loyalty is good for a relationship as well as the major precaution which should be taken to avoid STD.
- Pick your sexual partners carefully. Do not have sex with a random person avoid one night stands. Never intimate with the unknown person they may have an STD.
- Have regular checkups for STD. Checkups are important as HIV virus can survive in your body for almost 10years, and one cannot feel the symptoms also.
- Do not drink alcohol or use drugs before intercourse because you can lead to having unprotected sex when drunk. To be conscious is must as it is rightly said that precaution is better than cure and precaution which could save your life doesn’t require a second
- Keep updated yourself with the symptoms of STDs. Whenever there is any symptom is observed just visit your doctor. Take a test and be sure that you are safe.
- Educate yourself about the signs and symptoms of STDs. Any problem related to sex could be solved as early as it is possible. Even Minor symptoms seen should be cured as STDs are the most dangerous and hazardous disease for humanity which is destroying people from ages.
Symptoms of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
There are various symptoms of the Sexually Transmitted Disease, and it is different in men and women.
The most common symptoms for women are–
- There is unusual and bad-smelling vaginal discharge
- There is severe itching and burning in the genital area as it is the most sensitive and is affected most.
- There is unusual and continuous bleeding. It is not due to the period but due to rupture of tissues inside the body.
- There is an irresistible pain in the pelvic region.
- There is a lot of pain during sex.
- Rashes on the genitals can be observed in the initial stage.
- Urinary infection is a common
- Wounds can be observed in the genital area.
The most common symptoms for men are–
The most common symptoms of STD IN Men are:
- Uncontrollable pain while urinating.
- Wounds can be observed in the genital area
- Rashes on the genitals can be observed in the initial stage
- Unusual discharge from the penis. Continuous pain in the scrotum and testicles.
There are various symptoms which are present in both men and women.
Some of them are-
- Unusual discharge from the anus is common in both men and women
- Swelling of the groin and other parts
- Jaundice is most common. It involves yellowing of the skin and eyes become white
- The taste buds are totally lost, and tongue is covered with white material. So, there is a problem to get a taste of any food in such condition.
- Arthritis is a major problem there is an irresistible pain in the joints and bones are affected.
- Bumps and sores are in and around the mouth, and there are generalized rashes all over the body.